Fillers-These can be used for frown lines also know as nasolabial folds around the nose area. It can also be used under the eyes for deep tear troughs to eliminate the shadow one my see. The checks is also a popular place for filler to create a more youthful look giving one the appearance of higher check bones. Filler can also be used to enhance your lips providing more volume.
Botox– Considered the gold standard for the treatment of wrinkles, botox cosmetic can eliminate facial lines that emerge due to the natural aging process, exposure to the elements and other issues. In this way, the treatment allows Dr. Sukkar to take years off your appearance and restore your youthful expression – without surgery
- Eliminate wrinkles around the eyes. Wrinkles around the eyes form due to years of moving your muscles and making facial expressions. botox cosmetic is an excellent way to eliminate crow’s feet and other lines in this area.
- Reverse brow lines. As we age, wrinkles in between the eyes tend to form due to frowning, laughing and other facial expressions. When this occurs, botox is extremely effective in improving the appearance of moderate to severe lines in this area, making it a terrific, non-surgical alternative to a brow lift.
- Treat forehead wrinkles. Wrinkles on the forehead are a very common occurrence as men and women age. Fortunately, botox can eliminate these deep lines as well, restoring a smooth and youthful forehead that you can still move with ease.
Massage Therapy-Massage may be recommended for patients seeking relaxation or those recovering from injuries or illnesses.
Our massages and services include:
- Deep tissue massage – this therapeutic massage can relieve chronic muscle tension experienced by athletes or those in pain as a result of repetitive strain, postural problems or injuries
- Manuel Lymphatic Drainage – Usually, when people hear about Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) Massage they think it’s only for individuals who have lymphedema. While its reputation as a form of medical massage therapy isn’t undeserved, Lymphatic Drainage has recently become a technique of choice among a variety of massage lovers due to its many benefits. MLD is a specialized massage type that gently assists the lymphatic system in maintaining the body’s fluid balance, blood circulation, and immune mechanisms. The system’s network of vessels and nodes contains lymph, a mixture of water, proteins, immune system components, waste products, and other remnants of cell metabolism. Lymph nodes, which filter out the debris, are found throughout the body, with especially large groups of them in the neck, armpits, and groin. These major collections of lymph nodes ensure that the lymph passes through as many nodes as possible before it returns to the circulatory system. During a lymph drainage massage, a specially-trained massage therapist uses a series of gliding, compressing, stretching, and cupping motions over the client’s body. The light rhythmic movements, applied without massage oil, stimulate the lymphatic system without compressing the vessels – allowing lymph to move easily through the tissues and lymph nodes. MLD follows a specific sequence over the body so lymph isn’t trapped anywhere, making sure every area is treated with care.
- Prenatal massage – this massage decreases swelling, relieves aches and pains and enhances a patient’s physiological and emotional well-being
- Sports massage – this massage includes stretching and focuses on injury prevention and treatment, while enhancing athletic performance.
- Swedish massage – the most common type of massage, it is exceptional for stress reduction and increased circulation. Therapists use long, smooth strokes, kneading and circular movements
Sculpt Pod-Our Sculpt Pods are exclusive to Sculpt Pod, INC and we use a Patented Process of the highest form of Infrared Heat, LED Red Light, Skin Tightening Cream, Massage + Vibration to slim, tone and tighten your body
All in one session!
Benefits of The Sculpt Pod Include:
- Weight Loss + Fat Reduction
- Inch Loss
- Skin Tightening
- Cellulite Removal
- Reproduction of Collagen
- Breaks Down Scar Tissue
- Improves Metabolism
- Diminishes Varicose Veins and Spider Veins
- Accelerates the Natural Healing Process
- Improves Lymphatic Drainage and Circulation
- Reduces Stress + Fatigue
- Relieves Discomfort Associated with Swelling
- Improves Neuropathy Symptoms + Rheumatoid Arthritis
EMSCULPT Body Contouring– The EMSCULPT is the only procedure to help both men and women build muscle and sculpt their body. In addition, the EMSCULPT creates the world’s first non-invasive buttock toning procedure.
Benefits of The EMSCULPT Include:
- Burn excess fat in abdomen and glutes
- Build muscle in abdomen and glutes
- Tone glutes and abdominal muscle
- World’s first non-invasive “butt lift”
- Safe, non-invasive body contouring
- No needles, No downtime
Sleep Lab -More than 18 million Americans suffer from sleep disorders, though an estimated 95 percent of these sufferers are undiagnosed and untreated, according to the National Commission on Sleep Disorders. There are many types of sleep disorders and some sleep disorders are serious enough to interfere with normal physical, mental and emotional functioning. Serious disorders of sleeping and waking interfere with quality of life and personal health — and may also endanger the public when people fall asleep while driving.
Some of the more common sleep disorders include the following and reflect the diversity of potential causes:
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Periodic limb movement disorder and restless legs syndrome (RLS)
- REM (rapid eye movement) Behavior Disorder
- Sleep and the heart
If you have any of the following symptoms, you may have a sleep disorder. Multiple symptoms increase the likelihood of an underlying sleep disorder.
- Snore loudly
- Awaken gasping or choking for air
- Awaken in the morning feeling fatigued
- Have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep (insomnia)
- Are restless or move your legs (that is, kick) while asleep
- Are disturbed by unusual behaviors (nightmares, sleepwalking, dream enactments, tongue biting, bedwetting, etc.) while asleep
- Fall asleep while driving
- Have creepy-crawly feeling in your legs
- Microneedling is a dermaroller procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin.
- The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin.\
- Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Microneedling is minimally invasive, requiring no downtime.
- It’s considered safe for most people who are in overall good health.
- The procedure isn’t safe for people who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant.
- You’ll experience minor redness and irritation for a few days after the procedure.
- You may need at least four procedures or more for the best results.
Stem Cell Therapy -Stem cell therapy is a form of regenerative medicine that utilizes the body’s natural healing mechanism to treat various conditions of the knee, hip, shoulder and sports injuries. Stem cells derived from bone marrow and fat (adipose tissues) are used to accelerate the healing of diseased and injured tissues. Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate/Fat may be used in the treatment of bone fractures, osteonecrosis, cartilage defects and tendon injuries.
HydraFacial MD – The goal of HydraFacial MD is to deep cleanse and hydrate facial skin with improvement in skin tones and texture, acne breakouts, and general skin health. Every individual is unique, and it is very difficult to guarantee a specific number of treatments needed. HydraFacial MD treatments are recommended every two to three months for optimal results and any time before special events.